Virginia Will Be Ground Zero for Election 2012
Using the Blackbox Chart Rating Module with the Presidential Election Horoscope (Nov. 6th, 2012 at 12:01 am EST, in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire – the town best known in connection with its longstanding middle-of-the-night vote in the U.S. presidential election) rated against the State Horoscopes of the 11 projected key electoral college battleground states it seems that North. Carolina, Iowa, and Pennsylvania, will be hotly contested states with extremely close election results with Virginia being Ground Zero. Notice that on Election Day Uranus-Pluto Square alignment is making an exact hit to “Old Dominion’s” Sun.
As of today – Monday, June 04, 2012, Virginia: Obama vs. Romney: The presidential race in the key battleground state of Virginia remains tied. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in the Old Dominion shows both President Obama and Mitt Romney picking up 47% support with 3% of voters prefering some other candidate, and another 3% who are undecided.
Most pundits predict Obama will easily win Virgina. However, since the 2008 Election there have been significant Republican victories every year since President Obama has been in office; the winning of the governor’s office, winning control of the state Senate, and the winning three congressional seats.
Virginia played a minor role in the Republican primary, but now the Romney campaign is shifting into general election mode, and must put its full attention and resources to what many pundits believe is a MUST-WIN state for the former Massachusetts Governor in order to ensure victory in November.
Intrade, the world’s largest predictions market gives President Obama 53% chance of winning the state of Virginia, and Mitt Romney with only a 47% chance, of but the astrology is indicating a major upset is in the making!
Let us also not forget that Virgil Goode, who is running in Virginia as the Constitution Party’s nominee for president, is polling at approximately 9 percent of the vote with nearly all of that coming from Romney supporters. Factor that into the numbers above, and the result may be quite different than imagined at first blush.
See more at: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/54636051-90/goode-romney-party-virginia.html.csp
Well, it looks like Romney is on the verge of taking Virginia.