2014 Aries Ingress Horoscope: Global Revolution Going “Full Throttle”
Since the 5th Century onward there has been a consistent pattern of “X-Events”. “X-Events” can be defined as unexpected major events that have changed the course of history. Historically “X-Events” have had potent long-term global significance that often occur during the second decade at the start each century. Many of these game-changing historical events have often occurred in the middle part of the decade and correlated to the rise and fall of empires, large-scale military invasions, revolts and social revolutions, political power-struggles of international significance, unexpected outcomes in military campaigns, religious conflicts, along with the outbreak of major world wars, to name a few. Here is a listing of respective “X-Events” and their respective horoscopes with description:
Late Antiquity – August 24, 410 In 410 the Visigoths Sack Rome for the first time in over nearly 800 years since 390 BC. This event signified the rapid collapse of the Western Roman Empire and the beginning of the “Dark Age” in Europe.
Late Antiquity – July 9, 518 The Justinian Dynasty begins. The Byzantine Empire under the Justinian Dynasty reached its greatest extent after reconquering much of the historically Roman western Mediterranean coast, including north Africa, Italy, and even Rome itself, which it held for two more centuries.
Early Middle Age – June 18, 618 The Tang Dynasty (618–907 AD) was an imperial dynasty of China preceded by the Sui Dynasty and followed by the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. It was founded by the Li (李) family, who seized power during the decline and collapse of the Sui Empire. The Tang Dynasty is generally regarded as a high point in Chinese civilization.
Early Middle Age – August 30, 711 Muslims – Arabs and Berbers, under Tariq Ibn Zeyad Tarik invade the Iberian Peninsula, taking the Visigoth Kingdom of Christian Iberia (modern-day Spain and Portugal).
Early Middle Age – January 28, 814 Charlemagne united most of Western Europe for the first time since the Roman Empire. His rule spurred the Carolingian Renaissance a period of cultural and intellectual activity within the Catholic Church. Both the French and German monarchies considered their kingdoms to be descendants of Charlemagne’s empire. Charlemagne’s death in 814 signified the beginning of the end of the Carolingian Renaissance, and the splitting of his vast empire laid the foundation for the Kingdom of France and the modern state of Germany.
Holy Roman Empire – November 30, 912 The Kingdom of Germany developed out of the eastern half of the former Carolingian Empire. Otto the Great was the founder of the Holy Roman Empire, reigning as the German King from 936 until his death in 973.
High Middle Age – June 17, 1013 In the summer 1013, Sweyn Forkbeard, the Viking King of Denmark, successfully launches an invasion of England. On December 25 Sweyn is proclaimed King of all England in London, forcing the English King Æthelred the Unready to flee to Normandy.
High Middle Age – April 3, 1119 The Knights Templar are founded by Knights Templar, founded by Hugh de Payns in 1119, was initially created to protect Jerusalem and European pilgrims to the Holy Land in Judea. The Knights Templar were among the most wealthy and powerful of the Western Christian military orders and were among the most prominent actors of the Christian finance. The organization existed for nearly two centuries during the Middle Ages.
High Middle Age – June 15, 1215 The Magna Carta is sealed by John of England in 1216. The Magna Carta was the first document forced onto a King of England by a group of his subjects, the feudal barons, in an attempt to limit his powers by law and protect their rights. The charter is widely known throughout the English-speaking world as an important part of the protracted historical process that led to the rule of constitutional law in England and beyond.
Late Middle Age – June 23, 1314 Robert the Bruce restores Scotland’s de facto independence in 1314. Robert the Bruce was one of the most famous warriors of his generation, eventually leading Scotland during the Wars of Scottish Independence against England.
Late Middle Age – October 25, 1415 Battle of Agincourt. English army defeats a numerically superior French army in 1415. The Battle of Agincourt was one of the greatest military upsets in medieval history and a major English victory in the Hundred Years War. The battle is notable for the use of the English longbow, and is also the centrepiece of the play Henry V by William Shakespeare.
High Renaissance – October 31, 1517 Ninety-five Theses of Martin Luther begins German Protestant Reformation in 1517. Martin Luther nailed his theses to the door of the Wittenberg All Saint’s Church, sparking the Reformation of the church and rise of Protestantism throughout Europe.
Age Of Discovery – October 31, 1618 Thirty Years’ War: Protestants revolt against Catholic oppression, Denmark, and Sweden in 1618. This marked the start of the 30 Years’ War and decades of religious conflict in Western Europe.
Age Of Discovery – November 14, 1715 First Jacobite rebellion breaks out in 1715. British halt Jacobite advance at the Battle of Preston. During this period there were a series of civil uprisings, violent rebellions, and insurgencies in Great Britain and Ireland. This uprising had the aim of returning James VII of Scotland – James Stuart the Old Pretender of England – and later his descendants of the House of Stuart, to the throne of Great Britain after they had been deposed by Parliament during the Glorious Revolution in 1688. This conflict ended with the establishment of the Hanoverians in 1715. They ruled over Great Britain and Ireland, and Hanover (Germany).
Age Of Discovery – June 24, 1812 The French invasion of Russia is a turning point in the Napoleonic Wars in 1812. The enlightened Congress of Vienna took place in 1815, following the defeat of Napoleon, and heralded a century of relative stability across Europe
Age of Revolution – August 4, 1914 World War I began in 1914. The First World War broke out, a catastrophic conflict that would claim millions of lives and set the tone for international discord throughout the 21st century.
Age of Information – Sun Aries Ingress 2014 Washington D.C. – March 20, 2014 The World War Era (encompassing World War I – World War II) and the emergence of Third World nation states, led to the Cold War between the United States and Soviet Union between 1945 – 1991. The contemporary era that followed resulted in the explosion of research and development of informational technology and the Internet. Today’s postmodern world is seen through the widespread use of digitality that has been termed the Age of Information.
Since the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1990 and the subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, “X-Events” (events of low probability that have high international impact) and their number and magnitude have been increasing. The United States after World War I 1914 became the leading world-power. Today, 100 years later the United States remains the world’s lone military, technological, and economic “Superpower”, and therefore remains the nation to watch over the forthcoming years as it still has the necessary historical gravitas and political prowess to play a dominant role in changing the course of the 21st Century. This is key, as the astrological portents of the 2014 Aries Ingress horoscope (Jupiter Ruler of the M.C. on the Ascendant square Uranus in the 10th House and in opposition to Pluto on the Descendant) augurs that the United States and its leadership will be coerced, through a series of unexpected geopolitical developments, to make bold make-or-break decisions that will have major impact along with profound consequences for many nations throughout the world.
The BiWheel Horoscope above, of the United States (Late Morning Rectification for 11:27:40 AM LMT) shows that the Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-Square alignment makes a direct hit to the U.S. natal Sun in the 10th House, a testimony that augurs an outburst of archetypal energy within nation’s collective that will have a direct impact on the general well-being of the nation. The Aries Ingress will set in motion a series of revolutionary dynamics that have been building up over the past two decades, as a result of the gradual the breakdown of nation’s social institutions, the steady curtailment of the civil liberties, along with the excessive taxation by non-responsive government, and the ineffectual leadership and narrow scope of vision by the generational establishment in power. The Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto T-Square alignment on the U.S. Sun will begin to disrupt the pervasive influence of “transnational” and private interest in government that continues to direct and shape both America’s foreign and domestic policy. This alignment will also disrupt the continuing concentration of wealth and expose the intrusive and covert agenda of the national security complex that serves America’s advanced oligarchy.
Uranus and Pluto will make a another 90 degree alignment on April 21, 2014. This is the fifth of of seven successive squares which began June 24, 2012 and will occur again December 15, 2014, making its final alignment on March 16, 2015. According to mundane astrologer Theodore White, “The current seven exact squares in the early to mid-Twenty-Tens is about major generational change between [the generational] establishments, where values and principles clash against old, outdated methodologies/ideologies, in favor of fresh reforms and sometimes radical evolution into an emerging new world era.”
The most recent Uranus-Pluto square alignment occurred on November 1, 2013, during which it conjunct the heliocentric North Node of Jupiter – the planet of economic expansion and wealth. During this period Central Banks worldwide continued to accelerate their Quantitative Easing Programs – digital money printing – to recapitalize the major banks, and continue prop up the Bond and Equity markets as global GDP growth stalled as capital formation and generation in nearly every G-20 nation fell sharply.
During buildup of the next Uranus-Pluto alignment during the Spring of 2014, transiting Mars will be stationing retrograde on March 1st and going retrograde-direct on May 19th. During that period, Mars will amplify the archetypal planetary dynamics, acting as an agent-provocateur on the world stage as it takes part in the Grand Cardinal Cross alignment with Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto.
The Barbault Planetary Cyclic Index ( is the sum of all the angular distances between the pairs of the outer planets – Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) measures periods of stability and growth (upward wave) along with periods of crises and recession (downward wave), will peak during the Grand Cardinal Cross alignment (497 days after the Mayan End Date), and begin its precipitous plunge, descending 497 points from 2014 to 2022, indicating that we are heading into dangerous and perilous period.
Usually change within the collective is gradual, allowing time for the masses to integrate and adapt to new archetypal energies that are unfolding, but sometimes it is quick and explosive. The Grand Cardinal Cross represents not only the build up, but the sudden, dramatic upheaval and major reversal of power that signifying a crucial “tipping point” for civilization, where unsustainable and untenable systems of government throughout the globe – including the United States – will be shaken to the core and begin to breakdown.
Chris Hedges, an American journalist specializing in American politics and society, explains it best as to why it has taken so long for people to come to terms that nearly all forms of governance is about maximizing corporate profit at the expense its citizenry, when he states:
“The inability to grasp the pathology of our oligarchic rulers is one of our gravest faults. We have been blinded to the depravity of our ruling elite by the relentless propaganda of public relations firms that work on behalf of corporations and the rich.”
On a global level the Cardinal Grand Square will also recapitulate the tangible intensification and acceleration of environmental catastrophe and the near-term exhaustion of natural resources of the planet, challenging the very power structure that holds back the expression of the Uranus-Pluto archetypal complex: the Dionysian (Pluto) impulse for collective empowerment and the Promethean (Uranus) thrust for radical change. Scholar, author, and cultural historian Richard Tarnas has stated that periods during Uranus-Pluto alignments have correlated with “widespread radical and political social change and often destructive upheaval, massive empowerment of revolutionary and rebellious impulses, and intensified artistic and intellectual creativity.” Also, “unusually rapid technological advance, an underlying spirit of restless experiment, drive for innovation, urge for freedom in many realms, revolt against oppression, embrace of radical political philosophies, and intensified collective will to bring forth a new world.” (pp. 143-144, Cosmos & Psyche). Below is a listing of the Uranus-Pluto major alignments, the starting and ending dates, accompanied with the most significant historical events during the 220 year period following the discovery of Uranus in 1781.
- The French Revolution
- United States Bank Panic Of 1792
- The Haitian Revolution
- The Polish Revolt
- The Whiskey Revolution in Pittsburgh, PA and the Monongahela Valley
- Polish-Russian War of 1792
- Burmese-Siamese War
- United States in Deep Recession From the 1819 Panic
- Scottish Insurrection in Great Britain
- Revolution in Spain
- Revolution In Portugal
- Revolutionary War Of Independence in Peru
- The Greek War of Independence
- Ottoman-Persian War
- Second Industrial Revolution in Great Britain: Revolved around steel, railroads, electricity, and chemicals
- The Taiping Rebellion of China
- San Francisco Gold Rush
- Winchester Rifle
- Breech Loading Cannon
- Great Fire of San Francisco
- Slave trade Abolished in Washington, D.C., but slavery allowed to continue in the Southern States
- Levi Strauss make his 1st pair of Blue Jeans
- Harvard Observatory takes 1st photograph of a star (Vega)
- First National Women’s Rights Convention Convenes in Worcester, MA
- Telegraph connection between London-Paris linked
- The first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India
- Great Sioux War of 1876
- The Second Rebellion Against the President of Mexico
- The April Uprising revolt by the Bulgarian population against the Ottoman rule
- The Satsuma Rebellion Against the Meji Government of Japan
- Hamburg Massacre in Aiken County, South Carolina
- Battle of Little Bighorn River
- Anti-Chinese rioting swept the city of San Francisco
- Germany in Economic Depression
- Rail Road Service in the U.S. Grinds to a Standstill Due To Strike
Uranus-Pluto Opposition (January 31, 1901 – November 6, 1902):
- Boxer Rebellion in China
- New York Stock Exchange Panic of 1901
- The Philippine-American War
- Unification of Saudi Arabia War
- Anglo-Aro War
- The United States becomes the world leader in industrial production making 24% of the world total output, followed by Britain (19%), Germany (13%), Russia (9%) and France (7%)
- The Great Depression
- Constitution Revolution in Brazil
- The Aprista Revolt in Trujillo, Peru
- The 1932 Salvadorian Peasant Uprising
- The Siamese coup d’état end absolute monarchy in Thailand
- Populist Revolution in Cuba
- Ecuadorian Civil War
- Japanese Invasion of Manchuria
- Shanghai War of 1932
- Chaco War
- Colombian-Peru War
- Third Reich – Adolf Hitler Comes To Power in Germany
- Nation Bank Holiday & Gold Confiscation Act in the United States
- Glass-Steagall Act
- Securities and Exchange Commission established to oversee Wall Street trading
- The United States becomes the worlds industrial superpower as its production exceeds the combined output of Britain, Germany, Russia, France, and Japan
- ’60s Counter Culture Revolution
- Dominican Civil War
- United States Occupation of the Dominican Republic
- Indo-Pakistan War of 1965
- Civil War in Chad
- Korean DMZ Conflict
- South African Border War
- Namibian War
- The Colombian Armed Conflict
- The March of Intifada in Bahrain
- Coup d’état in Ghana
- Ulster Volunteer Force was Created to Wage War on the Irish Republican Army
- United States Debased its Coinage
- Malcolm X Assassinated
- Watt’s Riot in Los Angeles
- Race Riots and Looting in Atlanta, Chicago, and Cleveland
- People’s Republic of China Denotes First Nuclear Bomb
- United States Doubles its Draft Quota – Vietnam War Escalates
- Large Scale Anti-War Rallies in 4 Major Cities in the United States
- “Flower Power” and the Counter Culture Revolution
- “Psychedelic Revolution”
- Civil Rights Movement
- Women’s Liberation Movement
- Gay Rights Movement
- “Free Love” Sexual Emancipation Movement
- Human Potential Movement
- Environmental Movement
- “Beatlemania” – The Beginning of the World Music Movement
- Microprocessor Revolution
- Information Revolution
- “Occupy All Street”
- Global Revolution?
- A U.S. Constitutional Crisis?
- The Breakdown of 2-Party System of Government in the United States?
- U.S. Dollar Collapse?
- Social Revolution in Europe
- Social Revolution in the United States
- Social Revolution in China?
- Social Revolution in Russia?
- Government Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial Presence?
- Emergence of Peak Oil Crisis?
- Euro zone Collapse?
- Derivative Market Meltdown?
- Third Industrial Revolution: revolves around Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence, Fusion Power, Solar Energy, Wireless Power, 3-D Printing, and Robotics?
- The Emergence of “Peak Oil”?
- New International “Reserve Currency to Replace the Dollar?
- Sovereign Debt Implosion?
- Bee Colony Collapse Disorder?
- Iran Detonates First Nuclear Bomb?
- Regional War in the Middle East?
- Military Crisis the Korean Peninsula?
- Japan Military Crisis with China?
- 2nd Woman’s Liberation Movement in Asia and the Middle East?
- A “Middle Class” tax revolt?
- Collapse of the “Permanent Political Class”?
- Escalation of Radiological Contamination from Fukushima Reactor 4?
- Marital Law Imposed on U.S. Cities?
- Drone Strikes on Civilians within the United States?
- Income Tax Reform?
- U.S. Immigration Reform?
- Drug Reform?
- China surpasses the United States as the World’s Next Industrial Superpower?
- A Trade War?
- A Cyber war?
- Massive Uncontrolled Currency Wars?
- U.S. in a limited Nuclear Exchange with China?
- U.S. in a limited Nuclear Exchange with Russia?
Since the beginning of 2008 we have been witnessing the continued intensification and acceleration of social and political breakdown among many nations throughout the globe, due to a weakening economic environment of bankruptcy, monetary debasement, high unemployment/underemployment rates, large-scale demonstrations, nationwide strikes and riots in major cities, leading to increasing polarization and political partisanship and government in taking measures against its own citizenry, that will ultimately lead that radical reconfiguration of the monetary system and global power structure between now and 2020. Based on previous Uranus-Pluto alignments, in the Spring 2014 onward we can expect an intensified awakening and galvanization of counter-cultural activity, increase drive for personal freedom, and a reawakening of movements in many conservative risk-adverse cultures throughout the world. The Cardinal Cross Alignment represents the full expression of the Uranus-Pluto complex; the collapse of collective ego structures as a way for psycho/spiritual liberation that will correlate with radical change, collapsing structures, the polarization of both progressive and reactionary forces, and the continuing escalation and acceleration of uprisings, large-scale protest, strikes, and skirmishes that will begin to unravel and threaten the peace between the great powers and G-20 nations throughout the globe. Collectively, the G-20 economies account for around 85% of the gross world product (GWP), 80% of world trade (or if excluding EU intra-trade: 75%), and two-thirds of the world population. Below is the Blackbox Rating Hit List of the Grand Cardinal Square to G-20 Nations Horoscopes (Red Indicates Highly Stressed). There have been the now-historic revolts in Egypt, Libya, Syria, and other Middle East and North African (MENA) states, and escalating economic, social, political, and national identity issues, (mainly due to ethnic divisions existed before the fall of the Soviet Union) have resulted in revolutions and military conflicts such as the Ukraine and several other former Soviet republics referred to as the Newly Independent States (NIS). The MENA region has vast reserves of petroleum and natural gas that make it a vital source of global economic stability. The MENA region has 60% of the world’s oil reserves (810.98 billion barrels or 128.936 km3) and 45% of the world’s natural gas reserves (2,868,886 billion cubic feet or 81,237.8 km3) . Below is the Blackbox Rating Hit List of the Grand Cardinal Square to the MENA Nations Horoscopes (Red Indicates Highly Stressed): The NIS region is composed of 15 post-Soviet states that are typically divided into the following five regions: Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), Eastern Central Europe (Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine), Southern Caucasus (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia), Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) and Russia (The Russian Federation. Each of these regions has its own common set of nationalistic traits, owing not only to geographic and cultural factors but also to that region’s history in relation to Russia over the past two centuries. Below is the Blackbox Rating Hit List of the Grand Cardinal Square to the NIS Nations Horoscopes (Red Indicates Highly Stressed): The following snapshots show global protest activity from 2005-2013 from the GDELT (The Global Database of Events, Language, and Tone) – an initiative to construct a catalog of human societal-scale behavior and beliefs across all countries of the world over the last two centuries down to the city level. Notice the increasing numbers of large-scale protest and revolts from 2005 – 2013.
GDELT – 2005
Listing of Social and Political Revolutions from 2010 – 2014:
- 2010: Riots in Bangkok by the National United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship.
- 2010: Second Kyrgyz Revolution leads to the ousting of President Kurmanbek Bakiyev.
- 2010–2012: Greek protests against austerity measures.
- 2010–2012: Arab Spring:
- The Tunisian revolution forces President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali to resign and flee the country, and sets free elections.
- The 2011 Egyptian revolution brings down the regime of President Hosni Mubarak.
- In the Libyan civil war rebel forces gradually take control of the country, and kill the leader Muammar Gaddafi.
- Post-civil war violence in Libya (ongoing)
- Syrian civil war (ongoing)
- 2010–2012 Algerian protests
- Bahraini uprising (ongoing)
- 2011 Iraqi protests
- 2011 Jordanian protests
- 2011–2012 Moroccan protests
- 2011 Omani protests
- The 2011 Yemeni revolution leads to the eventual resignation of Ali Abdullah Saleh as President of Yemen.
- 2011–2012 Iranian protests
- 2011–2013 Spanish protests
- 2011-2012 Maldives political crisis: Public protests and police mutiny lead to resignation of President Mohammed Nasheed
- 2012 Tuareg rebellion
- Central African Republic conflict (2012–present)–François Bozizé, president of the Central African Republic, is overthrown by the rebel coalition Seleka, led by Michel Djotodia.
- 2013 Eritrean Army mutiny
- 2013–14 Tunisian protests against the Ennahda-led government.
- 2013 protests in Turkey
- 2013 protests in Brazil
- Egyptian Revolution of 2013 and subsequent coup d’état which ousted President Mohamed Morsi.
- Aftermath of the 2013 Egyptian coup d’état involves protests and sit-ins currently facing crackdown by authorities in support of deposed president Mohamed Morsi.
- 2013 South Sudanese political crisis
- 2014 unrest in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2014 Protests in Venezuela
- 2014 Ukrainian Revolution
- 2014 pro-Russian conflict in Ukraine
- 2014 Ferguson unrest in The US state of Missouri after the shooting of Michael Brown.
- 2014 Pakistan protests against election rigging
- 2014 Hong Kong protests
- 2014 Burkinabé uprising
- 2014 Yemeni coup d’état
Looking ahead, we can evaluate an annual forecast against multiple national horoscopes using the Millennium 7 Black Box module. The Black Box weighs the planetary transit “hits” to the natal planets to the national horoscopes with special emphasis on the Midheaven, as it rules executive power in government and is sensitive to geopolitical crisis and events.
We are primarily interested in the last row, the one I circled and labeled Sum Activity. Green periods indicate geopolitical stability, peace, and international agreements. Red periods forecast rising geopolitical tension and volatility, strife, international conflict that could result in military intervention. Looking over the first 200 days of the Sum Activity row (bottom row), red dominates the trend leading into mid-May of 2014, indicating that the prospect for a geopolitical crisis of great magnitude that will define the 21st Century will begin to manifest from the Spring of 2014 well into the end of the decade.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Make the best, most informed decisions possible, empowered with the knowledge and insight that astrology can offer so you can live according to your soul’s code and calling in business and life. Get strategic actionable advice in a consultation with William.