[Webinar] Global Outlook 2017 based on the Planetary Cyclic Index and Leading Mundane Astrology Indicators
With all the highly improbable, implausible, unprecedented “how could that have happened” events that have transpired thus far on the world stage in 2016, you can be assured that 2017 will be no different — actually, there will be even more topsy-turvy geopolitical events as the great unraveling continues to accelerate and intensify.
If you think 2017 is going to be the same but only slightly worse, think again!
I invite you to listen to my recent webinar, Global Outlook 2017 based on the Planetary Cyclic Index and Leading Mundane Astrology Indicators to get a first look at what is in store for next year for the U.S., the top power countries, and on the world stage. The webinar was recorded live on January 1, 2017.
In the webinar, I covered:
- First Term of the Next U.S. President
- What is the Planetary Cyclic Index
- Assessment of the Global Ambient
- Horoscope of the Next U.S. Administration
- Significant Eclipses 2017-2020
- Ingress Charts – most significant ingress charts for China, US, Europe, Russia
- Outer Planetary Alignments to the Geodetic World Map
- Astro*Carto*Graphy Charts and Geodetic Maps for Significant Mundane Events
- Review the Impact to Financial 1st Trade Index Horoscopes
- Blackbox Forecast for Top 10 Major Power Countries
- Trouble Zones – 5 Biggest Time Bombs that the World Will Have to Deal With
- and more.
It is imperative to be aware of what is taking place in the world, for these events will impact you, your nation’s economy, your finances, your community, and the decisions you may need to make since the economic sands can shift dramatically with a single decision by the government or major financial institution as we saw in 2008.
While my research is based in astrology, knowledge of astrology is not required to benefit from this presentation. Invite your astrologer and non-astrologer friends alike.
Be aware of what is around the corner so you can make informed choices to help yourself, your family, and others.