Still Underestimating Donald Trump?
To everyone who has been telling me since December 2015 that my astrologically-based predictions are false and that Donald Trump will fade and go away, I want you to watch this short video below.
Almost every so-called world class astrologer predicted a Jeb Bush nomination, telling me over and over again that I would be wrong. A few have told me repeatedly that I would eat crow when Trump got out of the presidential race.
Even though Trump’s astrological portents were compelling and the mundane astrology indicators were showing the emergence of a powerful “dark horse candidate,” ALL astrologers commenting on the political race told me in December that Trump was essentially a carnival barking, rabble rousing, malcontent candidate who would not be taken seriously by the American electorate and would politically implode and fade away before the end of February.
I am not aligned with Ann Coulter whatsoever, but in regards to Trump’s electability, we shared the same conclusion.
Posts from my Blog on the 2016 Election
published January 2, 2016
“Prediction: Based on the mundane horary testimonies, Trump will defy the pundits and the GOP establishment, mounting an effective unorthodox campaign to get at least 30 percent of the vote during the early primary states.
“Stay tuned. Between now and February, things are about to get weird.”
published January 26, 2016
“Prediction: Based on the horary testimonies, it is highly probable that Trump will win both Iowa and New Hampshire, and then go on to win South Carolina and Nevada — as he is favored to do — and likely conceivably win every contest.”
published March 12, 2016
“For the record…
- I have been a registered Independent since 1984.
- I am a political atheist; I don’t believe in political parties.
- I call it as I see it, not as I want it.
- I am more committed to the truth and outcome of political contest than my own political expectations or preferences.
March 12, 2016″
published March 31, 2016
published April 28, 2016
updated weekly throughout the Primary Elections
Track Record for 99 elections D+R as of June 15, 2016:
|FiveThirtyEight||PredictIt||Political Prediction Market (CNN)||William Stickevers|
|89% correct||88% correct||88% correct||87% correct|
|57 projections||97 projections||42 projections||98 projections|
FOR THE RECORD…
• I am more committed to the truth and outcome of political contest than my own political expectations or preferences.
• I call it as I see it, not as I want it.
• I have been a registered Independent since 1984.
• I am a political atheist; I don’t believe in political parties.