New Prediction Track Record Page – Political Contest Horary and U.S. Elections 2008 to Present
Since 2008, I have applied Political Contest Horary to predict the outcomes of 426 U.S. Midterm and General Election Races.
Some other horary practitioners and teachers say this is an egregious application of horary technique. Some skeptics in the astrological community have claimed that my accuracy rate is not genuine.
Here is a page tracking all 426 Political Contest Horary U.S. election predictions I have made in the past 11 years — with 367 of those predictions correct.
That is 86% accuracy.
If you don’t believe this, all of the predictions are and have always been freely visible on my blog for you to do your own research and calculations.
Prediction pages for each election:
- 2008 Democratic Primaries – “Too Close To Call” Races
- 2008 Democratic Primaries – Outcome
- 2008 General Presidential Election – Electoral College
- 2008 General Presidential Election – Outcome
- 2010 Midterm Election – Closely Contested Races
- 2012 General Presidential Election – Electoral College
- 2012 General Presidential Election – Outcome
- 2014 Midterm Election – “Too Close To Call” Races
- 2016 Primaries – Democratic and Republican
- 2016 Primaries – Outcome – Democratic Nominee and Republican Nominee
- 2016 General Presidential Election – Electoral College
- 2016 General Presidential Election – Outcome
- 2018 Midterm Election – Closely Contested Races
Total Predictions: 426 elections
Total Correct: 367
Accuracy Rate: 86.2%
Stay tuned for 2020 Election commentary and probabilities. Sign up to get the latest blog posts directly in your inbox (and the monthly new moon email).
William Stickevers is an astrological consultant, hypnotist, life coach, and business strategist, advising clients from 28 countries for over three decades with strategy and insight to live a more fulfilled life according to their soul’s code and calling.
A trends forecaster, William’s annual global forecasts are backed by a deep study of economies, geopolitics, archetypal cosmology, and modern astrological forecasting techniques. William’s predictions for the outcome of the U.S. Midterm and Presidential Elections are well documented on his blog.
William has been a guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, The Unexplained with Howard Hughes, Beyond Reality Radio with Jason Hawes and JV Johnson, The Jerry Wills Show, and Alan Steinfeld’s New Realities. An international speaker, William has lectured at the New York Open Center, Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), two Funai Media events in Tokyo, Japan, the United Astrology Conference (2018), for the National Center for Geocosmic Research (NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, San Francisco chapters), American Federation of Astrologers (Los Angeles), the Astrological Society of Connecticut, the San Francisco Astrological Society, and in Europe (Munich, Germany, and Bucharest) and Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama).